Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday afternoon I took my 2004 CTS in for service and walked into the showroom while I was waiting. Four hours later (I still don't know why it always takes so damned long:annoyed:), I drove home in a beautiful 2008 black with black leather interior CTS. WOW! Even though I could only afford the level 1 luxury package, the differences are amazing. The car looks fast even standing still in the parking lot.

The interior is fantastic, although, in the dark, I couldn't find the button to turn off the heating in the seats. Whew, I'm in South Florida, where we really don't need heated seats in early September <g>. I also miss the progammable buttons on the steering wheel; I kept reaching for them on the drive home and again this morning on the drive to work.:banghead:

The acceleration is phenomenal, especially in the manual shift sport mode. I hit 90+ on the entrance ramp to the expressway before I even realized how fast I was traveling.:tisk:

WY in FL

·
Registered
2011 SRX & 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible
374 Posts
Congratulations on your new CTS! After you've driven it for a while, post some of your impressions; likes and dislikes. I'm always interested in seeing if anyone finds out something about the car that I haven't found yet. Maybe we should start a new thread to talk about new owners impressions of the car.

·
Registered
2020 XT6 Premium Luxury AWD - Horizon Red/Jet Black
269 Posts
Congratulations and lots of luck! I'm jealous you have yours already.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Great! I always love the stories (they're more common than you think) where someone goes in for an oil change or other service, and comes home with a new car they just saw and fell in love with:thumbsup:

·
Registered
None anymore
240 Posts
Great! I always love the stories (they're more common than you think) where someone goes in for an oil change or other service, and comes home with a new car they just saw and fell in love with:thumbsup:
That just happened to me. I went to my local dealership for an oil change, say the '08 CTS sitting there. I started drooling and the salesman(I bought my truck from him) tossed me the keys for one. When I came back we started looking for mine. I'll be picking it up tomorrow evening. :D

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
congratulations, I am picking up mine tomorrow, black on black with the large sunroof..$ 2000.00 off sticker $ 36,200.00 plus tax of course,looks mean sitting still ! getting the windows tinted asap will look even more menecing,,,,

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts