Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the 2002 STS I just Purchased. And though this MAY not be the Correct Forum, though I think it is, since the other forums for such matters is Not Supposed to be centered on Cadillacs like This one is. To continue,.. I have been looking at cars for quite some time since the Last car I purchased was STOLEN 3 HOURS after I bought it (long sad story). But once I decided on the Cadillac in either a STS Seville version or DTS Deville, I was sold. Cant see why (actually I Can) a car of such Dimention has the resale Value it does,.. But I'm Happy We can All Share This Luxury and Perfomance!!! And after some monthes of Reseach, I decided on something Post 2000 because of engine Improvements, Regular Fuel Use being one of them, as well as Head and Valve Train improvements,.. and the NAV is Awesome! The newer 2005 and Up Caddys seem Sterile, Square cut, and not as Inviting or Personal to me as this car is. This car has More Creature Features than a Steven King Movie and the Interior is Very Accomidating,.. the Kind you Hate gettin Out Of!!! It RUNS like a Rocket and Gets Looks of it's Own accord without ANY Aftermarket additions. And I can NOT Imagine a Better Factory System than BOSE Has desighned for this car,.. And I Have Trophies For Car Audio Competitions!!! Just gotta say,.. if my life has brought me to This car, LIFE IS GOOD!!!:yup:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics are on the Way,.. as well as Editing my SPELLING!!! Jeebus, you would Think I'm Slow!!! I Am using a WEBTV unit since I like the 61inch Monitor : ) and I'm watching the Science Channel TOO,.. but it is Hard to keep up with the mixing and Missing letters this unit does for me,.. and they ARE fresh Batteries!!! Oh Yeah,.. hTats uchM eBtter! hehe

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And Again, THANK YOU To All that have answered my Technical Questions And the Great People Here,.. Maybe EVERYONE Needs a Cadillac, Seems to bring out the Best in People,.. and now I own 60% of the Company,.. Think I'll RE-introduce the 2002 STS! : ) ... Maybe with Locking Gun Cabinets like my Ducks Unlimited STARCRAFT Suburban,.. this STS can tow a Boat Right?!!

·
Registered
95 ETC. 66 Impala 427 Sport Coupe
23 Posts
I feel obligated to add my 2 cents, I also am excited with the ownership of my ETC which I purchased in mid April. I just finished replacing the solenoids in the tranny and have the Eldo on the road daily. I have not had such comfort since the mid 1990s while owning a LaSaber. I am averaging 23.5 mpg combined mileage and I still need to replace sparks plugs and wires.

Although the previous owner did not keep the Caddy well maintained, cleaned & polished. It has a few scratches, small dings. My wife and I each want to drive the Caddy everyday. The "loser" ends up driving the '04 Chevy Impala. I think the only answer for this problem will be to purchase another Caddy. Probably a 4 door model.

The comfort is unmatched in any auto that I have owned previously.

·
Registered
2000 Seville SLS
9 Posts
Funny stuff...although I'm going thru possible blown HG/coolant issues on my Seville, my wife would rather drive the Caddy instead of our 06 Impala sitting on a rear donut due to a puntured tire!

·
Registered
2004 Seville SLS
435 Posts
dude i just bought a 1996 sls and i cant stop talking about it so i know how you feel, and mines super old, BUT STILL TOTALLY AWESOME!!! so yeah carry on......

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,004 Posts
Heart-of-Ohio, If your statement about finding a 4-door Cadillac is even close to reality, do some deep searches for a creampuff 2003 STS. The best of the best and Cadillac prices are in the sewer right now.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
I cannot tell, do you like the car or not tangldweb? :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, SARCASM,.. Homey DOES Play That!!! I'm still torn as to my like or Dislike of the STS. So lets go through the List,.. The seats are To Damn Comfortable. Everybody is Always staring at me as I Drive by with StarWars Cranking on the Almost Painful BOSE Dolby Digital System. the Pearl White is a Big Pain in the A#s as well, since I'm Always wiping of the Least Bit of Dust or Contaminated Oxygen Molecule. I can't get a Decent Race from any of these Wanna Be Beemers or Rice Rockets cause They dont take the car Seriously and Never can Catch Up to me Anyway!!! And that Motor Sound? Thats the Sound of a Sports Car not a Luxury Car. And of course I have a Problem with the Feminine Voice of he Cell Phone System,.. I Think she Likes Me! And you would think this thing could Guzzle a Bit mre Fuel so I can Stop more often for those Nice Car Compliments,.. and Slurpee's!!! So long Story Short, the Jury is still Out,.. and they Want to take My Car To Lunch!!! LOL

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And Sorry,.. I was just being "Facetious"! hehe Oh, You were Too?! : ) And did you know, Facetious uses All 5 Vowels in Alphabetical Order,.. and Facetiously uses all 6 Vowels in order if you are concidering "Y" as a Vowel as well. This place is a Wealth of Information,.. is This the Vocabulary Forum??? : )

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
And did you know, Facetious uses All 5 Vowels in Alphabetical Order,.. and Facetiously uses all 6 Vowels in order if you are concidering "Y" as a Vowel as well.
Were you ever on Jeopardy?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,004 Posts
Not The Vocabulary Forum............aND iT sURE aS hELL iSN'T tHE tYPING fORUM.

....and TANGLDWEB, you do not have a luxury car (re: exhaust system note), you have a Seville Touring Sedan, billed and advertised as a fast sports sedan. So install a CORSA and get even more curious stares.......

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hell, if they Fit the Cupholder,.. and the Bourbon with Coffee is only for XBOXin, not Cruisin. Boy, if the Slurpee's are a No No, what's your opinion on my Great Pyreness??? He Is White!!! Funny thing is I get more Look's with LOKI than with Any Car,..this one is Close though! : ) As for my Writing Style, which would be a more Concise Statement,.. it's Emphisis on Word's! More a Spoken form than Written. Cool HUH? Can I by a Vowel???

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As for the CORSA, Me Heard, Daddy Likey. Problem there is the Car is Alway's Moving!!! If it was'nt for work and Sleep,.. actually, I'm not even sure why I'm Here and not out Driving!!! Oh yeah,.. Food!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts