Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Wow... Great idea. Humm? :D

I just sent him a message:

"Did you know this information can be found for free on Cadillacfaq.com?? Nice way to rip people off.. You should feel great about yourself."

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
I hope he's not member on this forum, if he is and we find out I hope Urb Ban's him.

Not cool to take advantage of the less knowledgeable like this. :tisk:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
That's like selling advice on how to become a millionaire:

"Work really, really hard."

Okay, that'll be fifteen bucks, please. :D

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
130 Posts
That's like selling advice on how to become a millionaire:

"Work really, really hard."

Okay, that'll be fifteen bucks, please. :D
Or my favorite magazine ad... "Send me $25 and I will tell you how to make a Million!"

Then the response is "Place a magazine ad asking for $25 to tell people how to make a Million".

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V FG2, BB, CAI...
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we should copyright the instructions and shut his arse down...

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
819 Posts
If he got the instructions from the faq, I believe they are already subject to a common law copyright.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
A$$clown, he probably is also the number one seller on E-bay of muffler bearings...

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
hey Wheelhop. did you ever get a responce back from him i wanna know. seems like a major dbag to sell that shit.

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
hey Wheelhop. did you ever get a responce back from him i wanna know. seems like a major dbag to sell that shit.

Actually, he did.. Here's what he said:

Badboywhatsup:

"you stupid *ss some people dont have time like you to waste with stupid comments SPECIALLY CADILLAC DRIVERS who are busy making money , look at feedback of people who love paying to get quick info , im not the only one and please restrain yourself to stupid comment, this is for questions only"

Heh, so I was even more sneaky and e-mail the people who DID win (via feedback) and told them that they infomation was free on cadillacfaq.com..

That little basterd..

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Nope, not from anyone yet.. I only send out like 3.. After that, I got bored of doing it :D

I'm not sure if you can inform ebay or not.. They allow the selling of info, i think..?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts