Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not receive a com email but did a password request which isnt needed.. Also cannot post anywhere.

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,607 Posts
I'll manually activate your account. Please update your profile to show car(s) driven, approximate location, time zone, other info. It sure helps with advice and diagnosis. You will not have full PM privileges or posting abilities for a certain period of time plus a number of approved posts/threads.

Welcome to CF !!!

·
Premium Member
28,943 Posts
you posted here. perhaps one of the Admins can help. are you able to post in the Help Desk page?
Every time I go to post I see a message that I have insufficient privileges to post. I am supposed to be a premium member. Where is this help desk you talk about? Where do I log in. How do I know I'm logged in? I see these colored letters in a circle . What's this all about? Is there a key somewhere that explains all this? About five more minutes of this crap and I'm ready to leave this sorry excuse forever.

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,607 Posts
dkoz, The Help Desk has been renamed Community Help and moved to an obscure forum way down in the listings. Maybe someone in Site Admin will see your request. The Moderators have been castrated by this new platform - no abilities to care for members or work with registration or posting privileges. We cannot have meaningful personal avatars any more - only something that will squash into that little circular opening. The various levels of Supporting Members seems to be gone also. If you are logged in - as permitted in the profile permissions that you elect - there should be a little green figure at the bottom of the avatar circle - you show as here now.

There are now 93.5 skrillion choices to make in the profile settings - click the upper right avatar and look at the list of stuff to fool with. This new site is made only for people who look down at their phone/feet while walking.

Posts 1 and 2 have NO relevance now - we now have no personal interaction with individual members.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I can't post anywhere. This forum now officially sucks. I hate everything about it.
...got the same problem...almost...there are many (not all) sections in this forum I got an „error message“ now...wtf...and...no way to do a post...:

„You have insufficient privileges to reply here“

...e.g. in the „Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012“...
...it‘s not possible for me to do/make a post or a reply there anymore...

...hmm...and my profile is also stripped-down...

·
Super Moderator 2003 Deville Base SEMPER PARATUS
4,331 Posts
...got the same problem...almost...there are many (not all) sections in this forum I got an „error message“ now...wtf...and...no way to do a post...:

„You have insufficient privileges to reply here“

...e.g. in the „Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012“...
...it‘s not possible for me to do/make a post or a reply there anymore...

...hmm...and my profile is also stripped-down...
I understand and feel your pain. Regrettably the moderators now have little power over permissions, passwords and such.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts