Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long, long, long 2 years of selling her to a local Cadillac collector i found it for sale in the local paper for a cool 20G. this seemed odd since i sold it for a whopping 67.5G due to its original perfect condition and additions. ends up the owner had it stolen. tranny, clutch, missing engine parts and slashed inteior was the big buck right there. I offered 15 since we knew each other well and that I knew the car better than he did and its net worth at the time. i cut a check, called a tow truck and i was on my way. I wonder if it'll creep out the neighbours seeing a old black Ambulance in the back yard. LOL life is good.
im gone.

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Matt427 said:
At the age of twenty, you owned a car worth $67,500!?! :shocked2: , you must be doing something right.
Kramer wearing the techno-coloured dream coat getting into the Cadillac come to mind :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
brougham said:
Kramer wearing the techno-coloured dream coat getting into the Cadillac come to mind :p
Yeah!, after I re-read my reply I thought to myself, "...something right, or perhaps something wrong", if ya know what I mean. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets just say i had a gambling problem at the age of 18. I won big one day then was forced to quit by my live-in girlfriend (wife now). im yet to get my cam back yet but it actually worse than first sight. the roof took signifigant damage due to weathering, its going to need Alot of work as of now. I backed up the morgage as well buying this so its going to be quite some time (hopefully a year or 2) before shes on the road again. I'll grab some original pics ASAP and load em up!
im gone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
back