Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so around here basically all kids my age either are rich as hell and drive daddys Benz or arent as well off and drive Cavilars. So my one friend has a 92 Chevy Cavy Z24 wit a V6. Went to a nice 2 lane rode and i let him give the start call. He took off and to his surprise kept up pretty well then all of a sudden i ended up like 6 car lenghts in front of him. He was like WOW i kept up with you real well off the line. I told him, i was in 1st and i finally though i should put her in 2nd and floor it when i opened up that huge gap. He became very quiet then.

Yesterday some @$$hole was flyin down the offramp to a merge point and yea he had the right a way but he was pushin it and i didnt feel like waitin it so i lauched it. The next 2 miles was though some residental neighborhood so i didnt push it. He rode my ass the hole time. The lane opened up to 2 lanes and he lauched it and did his ricer fly by then the lane went back to 1 lane. I kept my distance. then when it was about to open up to 2 again i caught up to him and it was on. He took the fast lane but it didnt matter by the time the 1st car in the slow lane we caught up he was about 6 lengths back. Destoryed him and didnt let off until his headlights were a blur and i hit 120.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
nice kills man!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Join the club lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts