Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the opportunity to take a picture of the Caddy's all together before the Fleetwood was picked up this past weekend. Personally, I love Cadillacs. They are prestigous, luxurious, and the finest our country has to offer. My Dad almost named me Caddy, wouldn't that be something? If I can find me a clean 1976 Eldorado Bicentennial Edition Convertible for a good $$.. it will be my show car.
From left to right:
The recentely sold 1975 Fleetwood Brougham, 112K original miles
My 2000 Seville STS
My 1999 Deville that I am selling
My 1970 Coupe Deville Convertible, 85K original miles

It was sad to see the Fleetwood go, but it has landed in good hands.

Anyone want a 1999 Deville :D ?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Regards,
Lelo :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like it. This is my second 1970 Coupe Deville convertible. I restored the last one and then sold it at a show in PA. I picked this one up from NY, it is all original and unmolested. It has 85K original miles. It had a small electrical shortage and needed an exhaust, but other than that it is in good mechanical shape. I put dual exhausts with two mufflers and 2.5 inch chrome pipes out the back. It does need a full paint job and convertible top, which will take me some time to complete.

How is yours doing?

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Wow with that pic you can really see the differance in size and pimpness between the years..

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Actually you're right.. I like the look of 68-70 with the vertical headlights. 71-72 were ugly. 73 was better, and they got the style right in 74-76. It's a shame they changed it in 77...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts