Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V sedan 6m
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago I sold my 2006 Subaru STi with 400 AWHP and only 12,000 miles. It's acceleration was impressive, but anything else was meh! Yes I own an FJ Cruiser too. Today, I was looking for my local dealer to locate a CTS-V 6 speed manual for sale. Two days earlier my wife and I drove through the Caddy lot and saw the car I just bought and was like no that's out of our price range. But, three days later we return to find out it's a guy I know (that takes care of his cars) and he's a salesman and the V is for sale! I got a hell of a deal for this 2012 V 6m. All the chrome blacked out already and an AirRaid intake to boot! The V had 9,000 miles on it and man, I never thought I'd ever own a Caddy in my life. My God this car makes me happy!

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Congrats! I guarantee you will enjoy the manual transmission, it is sweet and easy to use.

·
Registered
1985 Fleetwood Brougham, 2002 DTS, 2011 CTS-V wagon
162 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats. If you haven't found out already, the V is an awesome car.

·
Registered
Black Raven 2012 CTS V Sedan Thundar Gray 2007 STS V Sedan
98 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. This is the best place for info on our cars..We are one-of-a-kind peeps!:thumbsup:
Love my V:bouncy:

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V sedan 6m
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It finally stopped raining here and I had a chance to wash and wax the car. It took me 4 hours to do. First I clay bar ed it and used Poor Boys EX sealer and their Mattie's red wax. The paint is now outstanding. I used to use Zaino for years, but Poor Boys is way easier to apply, lasts as long, and is way cheaper.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Fig123 said:
Two weeks ago I sold my 2006 Subaru STi with 400 AWHP and only 12,000 miles. It's acceleration was impressive, but anything else was meh! Yes I own an FJ Cruiser too. Today, I was looking for my local dealer to locate a CTS-V 6 speed manual for sale. Two days earlier my wife and I drove through the Caddy lot and saw the car I just bought and was like no that's out of our price range. But, three days later we return to find out it's a guy I know (that takes care of his cars) and he's a salesman and the V is for sale! I got a hell of a deal for this 2012 V 6m. All the chrome blacked out already and an AirRaid intake to boot! The V had 9,000 miles on it and man, I never thought I'd ever own a Caddy in my life. My God this car makes me happy!
I just traded my 2010 Shelby gt500 for a 12 sedan it's gray and has the Crome stuff hat I will black out ASAP I pick it up this coming fri . Congrats !

·
Registered
09 DW 4DR,AT,Recaros,metco 2.4,RX c-can,AEM-A/F, 634hp,642tq
776 Posts
is it me, or does it look like it has the coupe rims in the rear? btw, nice find! you're going to love this car. it's definitely a real "supercar" no doubt about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts