Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
The first one is the best with the tree in the reflection perfectly. You gotta get rid of the fron license plate tho. You have H&R springs, what shocks? The drop looks real good.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first one is the best with the tree in the reflection perfectly. You gotta get rid of the fron license plate tho. You have H&R springs, what shocks? The drop looks real good.
Yep with fe4's and i know that plate irritates the crap out of me :helpless: I do plan on doing it but I just hate taking the front bumper off and at the same time don't want to pay someone to do it either. Thankyou Btw

·
Registered
04 V Raven
1,384 Posts
I was bored also. Teaked one a bit.

·
Registered
Cadillac
310 Posts
Your car looks really nice! I especially like the drop. The only thing i'm still not a fan of is the spoiler

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was bored also. Teaked one a bit.

that looks sweet! can u pm me the full size one ?

Your car looks really nice! I especially like the drop. The only thing i'm still not a fan of is the spoiler
It looks better in person and thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
that looks sweet! can u pm me the full size one ?

It looks better in person and thanks :thumbsup:
what size tires are you running?

·
Registered
2011 Black Diamond CTS-V
739 Posts
luvmy04, holy wax job, dude, that looks awesome! what'd you use on it, and how many coats? did you paint the trim on the headlights yourself? that is a must! looks great.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,074 Posts
Wow! Black indeed is beautiful! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
16 Phantom Gray V, 14 Silver Coast Metallic CTS4
1,360 Posts
Those pictures are outstanding, especially the shots where you can see the reflection of the sunset. Great job!

·
Registered
852 Posts
You should get bored more often!!

Cowan

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
looks great dude, hope you don't mind, i saved these to my pc and am using the second one as a desktop.. do you have any larger sizes??

luvmy04, holy wax job, dude, that looks awesome! what'd you use on it, and how many coats? did you paint the trim on the headlights yourself? that is a must! looks great.
+1 on what wax do you use..

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone and for wax i used the zanio kit last year but this year so far just mothers 3 step so far. Plan on re-ordering the zanio again though because it hides the faint swirls and "spiderweb" in direct sunlight (black is so tough to detail)

and I do have some bigger pics and i will send them but been Easter stuff going on today and fell asleep last night. But just pm me which ones and i will send them as soon as i get a chance :thumbsup:
Btw I know i gotta get rid of the front plate!!!!! it ruins this cars front :(

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
Thanks everyone and for wax i used the zanio kit last year but this year so far just mothers 3 step so far. Plan on re-ordering the zanio again though because it hides the faint swirls and "spiderweb" in direct sunlight (black is so tough to detail)

and I do have some bigger pics and i will send them but been Easter stuff going on today and fell asleep last night. But just pm me which ones and i will send them as soon as i get a chance :thumbsup:
Btw I know i gotta get rid of the front plate!!!!! it ruins this cars front :(
what size tires are you running?

·
Registered
852 Posts
LIL bored myself today and too nice of a day to not take the V for a spin!!:D

My Pics arent as good but thought you might like them!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts