Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends
I also found a thong in my drawer, and unfortunatly it was my own. Bought for me some three years ago, and I had forgotten it was there until now. This all came up due to the other "thong post". I only wore it once about a year ago when I ran out of regular underware (really). I felt creepy all day long.........

Anyone ealse get saddled with some kind of gadget underware by their spouse or "lover"?

·
Registered
800 Posts
My Sister bought me some thong underwear back in the day as a birthday gift, thinking she was getting me regular draws. I wore them and for some reason the girls liked sqeezing my @$$. Some wanted me to dance, so I danced, some wanted me to just walk around there apartment with nothing on but the Thongs. Girls like them things. I was younger then. Its been some time. I think I might get some for my wife to see me in.:histeric:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you mean. My wife talks about them, but I dont know.......their wierd to wear. Lol

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
LMAO
:histeric:

I got a black and white mens speedo underpants once as a gag gift....I kept it for years until one day it was the only clean one in my drawer.....I put it one, looked in the mirror, and promtly took it right off.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Hahaa actually... ok I got a pair of underwear I never wear for a reason..... Once I got totally stuck because I do my laundry like every 4 weeks. I have a pair of shorts that are rather tight fitting that I got from Italy..... They have David on them, like the staue of David and printed on the shorts are the area of the statue's body where those shorts would cover. So when I put them on the pictures become 3D. Hahahahaha well anyway I got stuck wearin' 'em once.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Damn, I'd go commando way before wearing a thong of any kind. Well, I guess at least man-thongs have room built into them...

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
OK let me set the record straight for the females:

MAN THONGS AND TIGHTY WHITEY'S ARE IN NO WAY WHAT SO EVER SEXY!!!!!! :nono:

....but for some reason I think the older women get a kick out of them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for telling the truth B!
Maybe now us guys will have the courage to say no to the thong.

Cheers

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
As you know I'm really into the Stealth Darth Vader look. You should see me with the wife's black silk panties on my head! Very Ninja looking!:bouncy:

You guys should try it. Imagine having Heidi Klum's underwear pulled over your head. Can you feel it?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts