Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
87,112 Posts
Apparently a Chicago car by the phone number. He'll find out soon enough what it really is worth.

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Deville (Base)
30 Posts
14K and the seats are wrinkled? I don't mind engines being pre-burned in but seats? No way. Gotta give him credit for having the cojones to write that. :thepan:

·
Registered
2002 DeVille
38 Posts
Hey but u gotta remember, its "the nicest deville left in the world"... Does kelley blue book have an box check option for that, i forgot?

·
Registered
1992 Sedan Deville, 1984 Lincoln Town Car
759 Posts
Nah, I know what happened. It's a misprint. There was one too many zero on that price tag and the comma is in the wrong place. The ad should read $1,450. It could happen to anybody, even E.T. :histeric:

·
Registered
2002 DeVille
38 Posts
Nah, I know what happened. It's a misprint. There was one too many zero on that price tag and the comma is in the wrong place. The ad should read $1,450. It could happen to anybody, even E.T. :histeric:
I dunno man, misplacing a comma is one thing, but misplacing a comma AND accidentally adding an extra ZERO is another.. you think that dude would be that oblivious to make BOTH those mistakes when listing price?? He's pretty articulate when describing how perfect his car is, I doubt he'd mess the price up...

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cannot wait to see this thing go all the way down to $5k and still not sell for a few months.

A few weeks ago I saw a '95 SDV with 90k miles for $7000. Now its at $5k and still hasn't sold. I wonder why...

·
Registered
1999 Cadillac DeVille
279 Posts
You forgot about the wing and the hood thats another 800 HP. :thepan:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts