Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Dodge Dakota DD, 2005 CTS-V Black on Black
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a buddy who works in a junk yard. A while back a wrecked Redline V came in. I told him Id buy the whole car. They ened up crushing it .:banghead: Thankfully they got the wheels off before being crunched. Two are mounted with PS2s and the other two are just wheels. One is burned cause they cut the wheel lock with a torch :tisk: How much did I get these four wheels might you ask? $120.00. I LOVE JUNKYARDS!:yup:

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
they crushed it? awww now that is just horrid... I could have used that trans, and I bet it was good too...

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
So I have a buddy who works in a junk yard. A while back a wrecked Redline V came in. I told him Id buy the whole car. They ened up crushing it .:banghead: Thankfully they got the wheels off before being crunched. Two are mounted with PS2s and the other two are just wheels. One is burned cause they cut the wheel lock with a torch :tisk: How much did I get these four wheels might you ask? $120.00. I LOVE JUNKYARDS!:yup:
New headlights are $1k a pop.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
agreed... so many things that V could have given to the community. for shame

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,074 Posts
Was it recently at Summit Point?

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
Man that was a waste. Was the motor and all still in it?

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
yea tell him $100 each wheel... i'll take one... every Classifieds post have been homo's and dont check thier shit.. i need a wheel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts