Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
east tennessee aint lookin to bad right now. :) you all have fun playin with that hurricane. hey mike if i ever run out of gas can i call and say the same thing?

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
east tennessee aint lookin to bad right now. :) you all have fun playin with that hurricane. hey mike if i ever run out of gas can i call and say the same thing?
are you drop dead gorgues and good with kids ? didnt think so ......the knight in shining cadillac is reserved strictly for nice young women like TSX ......:cool2:

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
are you drop dead gorgues and good with kids ? didnt think so ......the knight in shining cadillac is reserved strictly for nice young women like TSX ......:cool2:
Guess I'm outta luck then too since I don't weigh 86lbs.:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
Can we come to your place and have a party?

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
boombotz said:
hey i got much love for the mommys ....its the toms i worry about ....you got a tom , a big one at that ....he can hook you up ....if i help you off the side of the road i might be steppin on his turf there ...

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
sure, even mike can even though he said what he did, he can come too.

and mike how do you know im not an extrememly beautiful woman? i could be you never know.

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Unless he is unable to rescue me. Then you would be doing him a favor. Don't worry though I was just busting your b**** I have roadside service still.

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
boombotz said:
OH!!! TSX, you aint gonna take that are you?

you guys can come up here anytime a hurricane is trying to kill you, only because you have a baby though, i dont want him or her to get hurt... ha j/k i dont want any of you to get hurt.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
sure, even mike can even though he said what he did, he can come too.

and mike how do you know im not an extrememly beautiful woman? i could be you never know.
because you hit on me last night when you thought i had boobs .....you bastad

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:

you guys can come up here anytime a hurricane is trying to kill you, only because you have a baby though, i dont want him or her to get hurt... ha j/k i dont want any of you to get hurt.
I wasn't kidding. She wont argue because that is really what she weighs. Thanks for the invite be careful we might show up!!!

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:

it was the truth , she cant weigh more than 86 ....shes crazy small ....like a lifesize barbie doll.....:bonkers:

plus julie knows i ggot her back , anytime, anywhere ...

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
hey i got much love for the mommys ....its the toms i worry about ....you got a tom , a big one at that ....he can hook you up ....if i help you off the side of the road i might be steppin on his turf there ...
yeah i agree, big toms arent fun to play with when they are mad.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
it was the truth , she cant weigh more than 86 ....shes crazy small ....like a lifesize barbie doll.....:bonkers:

plus julie knows i ggot her back , anytime, anywhere ...
I would get blown over by the hurricane if i went outside..

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
boombotz said:
I wasn't kidding. She wont argue because that is really what she weighs. Thanks for the invite be careful we might show up!!!
well then Amy you need to get up here quick, we'll feed you. give you some egg gravy and bacon and sausage with biscuits and pancakes. and thats just breakfast, lunch and dinner are just as big if not bigger. then you got your desserts and snacks and all.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
TSXBabe said:
I would get blown over by the hurricane if i went outside..
beatter get gas then , cuz even the best knight in shining armor with his trained dog (me and moms pomerianien) wont be able to find you if you have to walk ....

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
well then Amy you need to get up here quick, we'll feed you. give you some egg gravy and bacon and sausage with biscuits and pancakes. and thats just breakfast, lunch and dinner are just as big if not bigger. then you got your desserts and snacks and all.
What are you trying to bribe Tom????

·
Registered
320 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
The meal sounds delicious, I eat all the time.. every half an hour. Hope you got enough..

41 - 60 of 163 Posts