Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
Joined
·
14,607 Posts
im supposed to be at work saturday , i figure 100 mph winds will make my commute less boreing ...turn the stereo up and floor it baby !!

really tho , this ones got me a smidgen concerned...worse comes ot worse im grabbing the GPS and head north on the backroads ...im on very high ground here so really the only issue will be the wind and what the wind carrys with it with all the new construction around here
 

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
Joined
·
6,888 Posts
She can come with us if need be. All I know is this one will have an affect no matter where it hits, Just keep saying south, south, south!!!!!
 

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
Joined
·
14,607 Posts
boombotz said:
She can come with us if need be. All I know is this one will have an affect no matter where it hits, Just keep saying south, south, south!!!!!
good, i thought she had just moved down .....and i didnt know how you all are being over there in NPR

hope that wasnt why she left tonight.....

cuz there aint no room here thats for sure , the whole family is on the way to us , gonna fire up the grill friday !!!!

this place is crowded as hell dureing hurricanes , everyone else lives by the coast there , so they come here , dogs and all .....dont fase me and gramps ....we sit out on the back porch and drink up a storm , tellin military stoires
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
good, i thought she had just moved down .....and i didnt know how you all are being over there in NPR

hope that wasnt why she left tonight.....

cuz there aint no room here thats for sure , the whole family is on the way to us , gonna fire up the grill friday !!!!

this place is crowded as hell dureing hurricanes , everyone else lives by the coast there , so they come here , dogs and all .....dont fase me and gramps ....we sit out on the back porch and drink up a storm , tellin military stoires
left tonight where???
 

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
Joined
·
14,607 Posts
i was kiddin with you , you got all quiet ....thought you jumped in the car and came over (not really)...
 

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
Joined
·
6,888 Posts
To Bad you have all that family coming. You could have came to our Hurricane hotel party on the road. Wherever we end up!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
you need to get gas tonight ....there wont be none tomorrow ...these people down here are weird ...
They won;t be getting gas until friday. because people wait to see if it will turn...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
Till your knight in shinging armor rolls up in a gold cadillac
Yea, but you will be on your porch with your family drinking and telling stories.. what a night and shining armor you would be.. :)
 

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
Joined
·
14,607 Posts
TSXBabe said:
They won;t be getting gas until friday. because people wait to see if it will turn...
maybe where you are , but in land o lakes , it goes dry DAYS before the hurricane hits , last time i had to go out at midnight and find a old gasstation towards maszarktown to find fuel ...and at that point my car was studdering it was so out of gas
 

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
Joined
·
14,607 Posts
TSXBabe said:
Yea, but you will be on your porch with your family drinking and telling stories.. what a night and shining armor you would be.. :)
you got my cell number ....

just say "hey this is that sexy girl you saw at the meet that was on the hood of your car, i ran out of gas"...if i dont jump up and go my grandfather would kick my ass ....and come and get you himself .....you dont want that , trust me , he never takes the fishing stuff out of that old taurus ....
 
21 - 40 of 163 Posts
Top