Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe 3.6
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, Father's Day afternoon, some idiot "didn't see me" and t-boned my baby!!! Thankfully no one was hurt, unless you count my car! It was officially declared totalled. :ill:
Too bad, one side of the car is beautiful, it was just detailed, and the other side is destroyed. :mad2:
Since I LOVE my Caddy so much, I'm going to get another! I think this time it's the CTS Coupe, I LOVE that body style.
So I'll post again when I get my new baby, hopefully this weekend - 2013 CTS Coupe Performance (couldn't find the premium....oh well)

·
Registered
68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brgm, 11 CTS Premium (two)
1,626 Posts
That's terrible. Don't let the ins company lowball you.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,967 Posts
Major difference between the "Performance" and "Premium" in the coupe is the roof vent (not a sunroof, does not slide open). May or may not have 8" backup camera and Nav. 2013 should have the later LFX engine.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,852 Posts
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate incident.

Sunroof (it IS a sunroof) could be had at either trim level.
A performance collection car can be nearly identically equipped to a premium collection car.

Good luck to you-- and post up some pics!

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,792 Posts
My performance 2011 coupe has $12,000 of option and no sun roof thankfully. it's Vegas baby, I have a convertible for when the sun goes down. only 105 here today.

Reactions: EShef

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
2,967 Posts
Roof vent is handy when parking in the sun to keep temps down.

ps Bet the actual sun load in Orlando is greater than that in Vegas. (28.5N vs 36.1N) Just have lotsa water to limit the peak air temp.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,235 Posts
Find the Coupe outfitted the way that you really want. Don't settle.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
2,967 Posts
+1: don't settle, get exactly what you want.

I usually make a list down to acceptable colors (not Black) and options. Sometimes it takes a few months to find the right car. Usually not.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,235 Posts
What? No black in Florida?

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,376 Posts
Sorry to hear about your baby. You'll love the coupe. I agree, hold out till you find the one equipped how you want it.
On a personal note, I think the Black Diamond is the best looking, and I held out till I found one. The Black Diamond turns heads.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
2,967 Posts
Are lots of black cars here. I've had four and that is enough. Right now have two red, two white, and two blue. Next car will probably be an XLR.

I do not settle unless something just falls in my lap. Would like to dispose of one or two or the residents.

·
Registered
2012 CTS4 Coupe 3.6 AWD Diamond White
122 Posts
Unfortunate. I also had a 2009 totaled when someone ran straight through a red light while I had the left turn signal. I also replaced it with a coupe - a 2012. I am pleased with that. What I didn't like is that my 2009 had very low mileage and not the slightest mark on it inside or out, so I didn't agree with the write-off value. The insurance company came up on the price somewhat, but it was still not much above average market price for that model and year.

Sadly, Father's Day afternoon, some idiot "didn't see me" and t-boned my baby!!! Thankfully no one was hurt, unless you count my car! It was officially declared totalled. :ill:
Too bad, one side of the car is beautiful, it was just detailed, and the other side is destroyed. :mad2:
Since I LOVE my Caddy so much, I'm going to get another! I think this time it's the CTS Coupe, I LOVE that body style.
So I'll post again when I get my new baby, hopefully this weekend - 2013 CTS Coupe Performance (couldn't find the premium....oh well)

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe 3.6
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your kind remarks everyone! I'm glad to say the insurance company surprised me with an offer of $15,000+ The car has/had 48,000 miles, with a near-spotless exterior and perfect interior. It was loaded with AWD and drove like a champ. Even after being in the accident! My newly adopted baby is a (one previous owner) titanium silver 2013 CTS coupe, performance model, with.....11,000 original miles on it!!! Talk about that little old lady from Pasadena! I am VERY HAPPY:yup: again. It even smells new! If I figure out how to post a pic, I will.. Thanks again for your "Caddy Love" :)

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
Nice find!

Reactions: BluCad

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,852 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and the (not so) small victory with the insurance company!
For pics, use a max size of 1024x768 or use a hosting site.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
2,967 Posts
Just click on the icon above the text that looks like a picture with four dots at the corners & balloon "insert image" when you hover. I generally resize images to 800x600.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know exactly what you are going through. I feel your pain ��. I was tboned on the way home from work. Hopefully things work out for you

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,765 Posts
I'm a little confused...what type of caddy did you have before the accident? Wagon? Sedan? Sorry about your lost and happy about your find!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts