Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys there is a huge car show this weekend on the 25th in the Colony. The address is 4000 N. Colony Blvd. It starts at 10AM and goes till 5PM. I will be out there with my GMAC Tent and the V. Can anyone else make it?

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
Alright already!!! Do you guys work???
Every time I look up, you DFW(dirty f'in whores) folks are meeting up and being social. I am getting jealous.
There must be some kind of scene over there.:hmm:

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Alright already!!! Do you guys work???
Every time I look up, you DFW(dirty f'in whores) folks are meeting up and being social. I am getting jealous.
There must be some kind of scene over there.:hmm:
Not sure what the GF and I are up to. I'm dropping off my wheels to get powdercoated (gunmetal or black...still not sure) tomorrow so we will be rocking her Celica.
Sound like it will be fun...we may stop by. R you entering your V or just looking around?

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
yeah i might show up. i have tickets to the monster truck rally later at texas motor speedway! but i am hopin i can head out there to meet yall

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to put mine in the show since I have to be there all day anyway. Should I bring all my past trophies or is that GAY?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I'm going to put mine in the show since I have to be there all day anyway. Should I bring all my past trophies or is that GAY?
First make sure that BOTH your cutouts are open. If i had any trophies i'd bring them...but i can barely break 340rwhp :crybaby:

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
90 Posts
We have a b-day party up in Frisco tomorrow so the GF and I will probably show up as well, not to enter just to chill.

I vote to bring the trophies... check out the competition... if they have none, bust them out. :) If someone calls you gay, just rev up your V till their head explodes... :)

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
i think i will just take the exhaust off i love it when its on. and just general question how much stock hp at the wheels is there?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
The GF and I WILL be there. Not entering the car, just gonna hangout for a while. See you guys there!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last dyno was 440 RWHP! I guess when I got the bent exhaust valve done they increase compression when they milled the heads. I think if I do a ported fast and 90MM throttle body I would be close to 500RWHP. On a 80 shot I was at 505 before the work was done. I may go back and do a 150 shot so I can hit 600+ and if I blow it then I'll have my reason for a bigger motor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts