Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I noticed that when I get in the car I have to adjust the HUD since my wife is like 8 inches shorter. What I can't figure out is if it is broken and isn't properly storing location based on driver or if this isn't how it is supposed to work. I can't possible comprehend how the HUD location wouldn't be part of the drivers profile. Let me know how yours works!

Thanks,

Neil

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean doesn't that seem crazy? Its electric. Just needs to know where it is and be stored. Big Fail cadillac.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Went out and specifically moved the HUD to an abnormal position.....shut the vehicle down , walked away and came back got in the vehicle , called up my memorized position number and the seat and everything else went to their proper positions but the HUD did NOT return to where I like it.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Did you press memory and the number for the memory until the beep to set its position?
Yes.....and doing so memorized the seat, the pedals, and the mirrors. Pressing the number then brings them all back to the set position but has no effect on the HUD position.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts