Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i saw a huyndai sonata with these last night and couldnt stop laughing at him, i had 3 pitchers of beer in me so i wasnt sure if i indeed saw HUBCAPS (not rims) that keep spinning...but sure enough after a little research :

http://www.hubcaps.bz/

this is just too funny

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Yup, cheap knockoff of the spinners rims. They're out there in hubcap version too. Well known for breaking, so 1 or 2 of your 4 will spin, rest won't. :)

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
Sprewells. Those are rather popular with Escalade owners here in Michigan. I see them all the time. Definately a high maintenance item though. And the prices for them are astronomical.

*edit* Just noticed that you're talking about hubcap versions of them. Okay, that is odd. lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey man...dont diss the spinner hubcaps, i actually got some of those for my cutlass, and guess what they all spin and they work like they are brand new. so you need to actually look at the spreewells and examine them. They are pretty sturdy and nice. and i got mine for $30 at kragen. so lets go. bye bye im gonna go to a stoplight and the beautiful people will think i am still moving. ADIOS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts