Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi CF,

I came up with a couple looks for the new Escalade with HRE Wheels. I know Brembo also offers a GT Brake upgrade for the Escalade. Hopefully I'll get to some 3/4 views soon. Kindly let me know what you think.

HRE P104 + Silver Brembo GT
PearEscalade_HREP104_SilverBrembo.jpg

HRE S107 + Red Brembo GT
PearEscalade_HRES107_RedBrembo.jpg

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
230 Posts
I definitely like the 104 better especially if went with 24's.. I believe you're picturing 22's right? I'm getting my set together right now but going with a slightly darker graphite / bronze finish

·
Registered
15 Escalade Plat SC, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 Range Rover SC
679 Posts
Nope, not big enough spokes for an SUV. Everyone has their own tastes though. From HRE the only wheels id put on an Escalade are the 940RL series. 943 and 948 are my favorites. I almost pulled the trigger, but it was going to be $12000 for a pair of 4 configured the way I wanted them, and that was before tires. Maybe the p and s series wheels are cheaper. If you like split spokes, id look at the Gianelle Bologna wheel. I ran those last summer.

This time I went with a different wheel that looks quite similar to the 943RL but significantly cheaper. The Gianelle Santo 2SS. I'll post pics once I get them installed.

HRE vs Gianelle

as for brakes, I would look at Baer. A lot cheaper. I confirmed with them they do have a kit available that works on 15s.

https://baer.com/15-Front-Extreme-Brake-System-4301019.html

Bologna's come in a bunch of different color ways. For a white truck Id get them in silver machined or chrome. Here is the silver:

The most commonly used color way I see on 15s is the black machined. I have a set laying around if anyone's interested. 24" with about 3000 miles on them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OneStepAhead, is this closer to what you're going for?

PearEscalade_HRE943RL_BlackBrembo.jpg

It seems like the premium for HRE's is a sticking point. Considering they're truly manufactured in the U.S. with a lifetime warranty is somewhat reasonable. Their TUV Certification is also important over the lifetime of ownership. Brembo is also TUV Certified and is the OEM supplier for GM braking systems. With their internal knowledge of GM's OEM specs, it's a a safe bet their GT system is engineered properly to enhance performance on 15s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts