Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Brougham Base 5.7L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally upgraded from a 91 Buick Park Avenue to a '92 Cadillac Brougham. I just needed a newer car.

Was able to snag this beauty with 40k miles on it. 5.7L and a lot cleaner then it should be.

The rims were on it, so don't judge. It makes the car um, stand out though. :bigroll:

11227638_10152956144067076_8311117256269923801_n.jpg

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,273 Posts
Finally upgraded from a 91 Buick Park Avenue to a '92 Cadillac Brougham. I just needed a newer car.

Was able to snag this beauty with 40k miles on it. 5.7L and a lot cleaner then it should be.

The rims were on it, so don't judge. It makes the car um, stand out though. :bigroll:

View attachment 306090
============================
The rims were on it, so don't judge.
kinda hard not to -
nice looking car ruined by the ghetto wheels -

·
Registered
1992 Brougham Base 5.7L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankfully the original rims and hubcaps were in the trunk. So once those are sold, stock is going back on. Other then looking for some gauges, can't stand just having dummy lights, there won't be any mods. The problem is I want as stock as possible look. There in lies the conundrum.

----------

============================
The rims were on it, so don't judge.
kinda hard not to -
nice looking car ruined by the ghetto wheels -
I wouldn't say ruined, it just has a bad pair of shoes on it that can be changed. Nothing permanent. Thanks all the same though.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
Am I the only one who noticed the small cars only sign on the wall behind the car??

Welcome to the forum

Those rims are not doing it any justice

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,273 Posts
Am I the only one who noticed the small cars only sign on the wall behind the car??

Welcome to the forum

Those rims are not doing it any justice
---------------------------
pssst - post #4 -

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Welcome aboard! She's a beauty (aside from the wheels lol), really like the color! :)

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
I'm a fan of aftermarket wheels IF they improve the appearance of the vehicle. I'd say in this case they don't. However, they'll be worth a decent amount of money to the right person, so no loss there. It's a very nice looking car! I'd put some 15" chrome spoke Dayton-style wheels on it personally, as I think a Caddy deserves to be pimp. Some wide whitewalls. Drool.

Well, anyways, WELCOME!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts