Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
cts4 2008 DI, cts 2005 3.6(totaled)
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my passager power seat doesnt move anymore , but the heated seat still working. I checked the fuse but there only 1 fuse control both seat and my driver seat work fine. I want to check the wires but I need to know which bolt to unscrew.
Which bolt I need to unscrews? and is there a way to manually move?

any help would be apreciated

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,815 Posts
I thought that each seat had its own fuse or circuit breaker for the seat motors. Did you check both fuse boxes? The one behind the passenger services the passenger.

KOT

·
Registered
03 Cts Sport Luxury
117 Posts
To remove the seat bottom to gain access to the motors, you remove 2 10mm bolts from under the seat near the front and pull up and forward. Comes right out in a couple minutes

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought that each seat had its own fuse or circuit breaker for the seat motors. Did you check both fuse boxes? The one behind the passenger services the passenger.

KOT
yes

----------

To remove the seat bottom to gain access to the motors, you remove 2 10mm bolts from under the seat near the front and pull up and forward. Comes right out in a couple minutes
alright thx I will try tonight

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,815 Posts
Oh ok, I guess I was thinking of the Door Modulators.

Have you swapped those two position relays around yet? Idk what they do, but they are listed as left and right for some reason.

KOT

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ok, I guess I was thinking of the Door Modulators.

Have you swapped those two position relays around yet? Idk what they do, but they are listed as left and right for some reason.

KOT
yaaa my driver seat work fine but still nothing for the passager seat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts