Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats going on everyone. I bought a CTS about a month ago and have been enjoying it since. This forum is very helpful. I bought a volant air intake and i like it. I just got my CTS-V grill and today i took out my old grill but my new grill is giving me a little bit of problem.

Has anyone done this mod, if so can you explain to me how did u align the grill and those clips. how did u push them back in. The bottom clip things are impossible to take out.

Thanks for the help...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
CadiKing2006 said:
hey whats going on everyone. I bought a CTS about a month ago and have been enjoying it since. This forum is very helpful. I bought a volant air intake and i like it. I just got my CTS-V grill and today i took out my old grill but my new grill is giving me a little bit of problem.

Has anyone done this mod, if so can you explain to me how did u align the grill and those clips. how did u push them back in. The bottom clip things are impossible to take out.

Thanks for the help...
I know what you mean about the bottom clips just pry the center pin with a flat screw driver then to put them back in cut the side of them so they can go in easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts