Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had 2012 SRX. When I needed to dial an extension I depressed the voice button, said Dial then the extension number. Now have a 2015 SRX with Cue. Cannot figure out how to dial an extension using the voice recognition system. It seems no one at Cadillac Customer service or the dealership I bought it from knows how to do it either!!! It is not listed in the manual. Everyone has voice systems at business today where it is necessary to put in extension numbers. You need to be able to do it using the handsfree voice recognition system.
I would very much appreciate any help or guidance offered. Had my vehicle for 2 weeks. Should have tried it out BEFORE my purchase.........

·
Registered
2013 SRX Premium w/ Navigation
161 Posts
I'm not sure if that's a CUE issue unless you've stored the contact in CUE vs just letting CUE access the contacts in your phone.

Try appending the phone number with three or four commas, followed by the extension number.

IIRC, commas are equivalent to a pause of about 1 second each. I can't comment about Android, but the iOS contact maintenance screen for phone numbers has a secondary keyboard that includes "pause". You get to the secondary keyboard by hitting the "+*#" button in the lower left corner.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts