Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to clean dirt off of the vinyl upholstery before conditioning.

And I have some scuff marks on the rear bumper that are white, similar to shoe marks, and some midst of yellow paint chips on the driver's side doors so how do I get those out of the paint?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Two products I use in my shop that I have yet to be unable to remove any spot I have seen, One is my leather/vinyl cleaner , the other product I don't sell, but it is a solvent based cleaner. You can try an all purpose cleaner like simple green first, if that doesn't do it, try some wd40, and a tooth brush. (don't use it in your mouth whenyou are done though.)If these yellow spots you are referring to is road epoxy paint from the lines they make in the streets, you will have problem with that one. I have some stuff that I would not feel comfortable selling you because of its strength. if they are not epoxy then try that wd40 trick, its solvent based so that might work. Keep in mind that even though I might have chemicals that will work for about every aspect in detailing, I can't sell stuff that people can get in trouble with, you can do more harm with it unless you are experienced. If you PM me, we can go over some tricks together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts