Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about going to a Cadillac dealership and trying to become a Cadillac salesman there. Does anyone who has sold Cadillacs know how I would go about this? I'm in college right now, so part time work would be the best for my schedule.

Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Every time I go to the dealership they tell me I should be selling LOL. Being in sales is tough. Especially at a dealership.

D

·
0 Posts
"Yessireee, this '98 Deville is a fantastic car its a hella car and very safe and might I add that the Dexcool dripping from under the car matches your eye color?":)

·
Registered
1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Yessireee, this '98 Deville is a fantastic car its a hella car and very safe and might I add that the Dexcool dripping from under the car matches your eye color?":)

Haha. Every time I post a thread I am reminded why I love this site. Good quote! I thought they had solved the coolant issues with the Northstar by now?

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
It'd be tough to sell part time. Usually sales is 50-60 hours a week. Good luck though, I wanted to sell cars really badly in the summer of '06.

D

·
0 Posts
That's funny, GWB told me the economy is fundamentally sound. Yeah right and we are chasing Osama in Iraq.
Osama has been hiding in GW's closet all these years, coming out only at nights and special occassions.

·
Registered
Cadillac
18 Posts
I'm 16 and want to work at my local Cady dealer. (not selling cars...to young). but is there any other job i could do there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts