Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Bronco, 74 Ford LTD,1999 Deville, 1977 Coupe Deville
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out Craigs list today for older sub $20,000 CTS's & I happened across a 2 door model. I have never seen in person any CTS, but when I saw the 2 door model my jaw dropped! Dang! those things just look plain EVIL!
Then I went on to search for more & only found 2 in all of Missouri, Kansas & Arkansas. Are they that rare? Or do folks just never sell them on?
I live in a very rural area & Craigs list is about the only way for me to shop with pictures. Seems like 90% of the vehicles around here are crew cab dually trucks.
I have no practical use for a CTS, never the less I want one! If I could find a two door for the right price. They look like a completely different car than the four door to me.
Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
2006 3.6L CTS, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FE2
526 Posts
I was checking out Craigs list today for older sub $20,000 CTS's & I happened across a 2 door model. I have never seen in person any CTS, but when I saw the 2 door model my jaw dropped! Dang! those things just look plain EVIL!
Then I went on to search for more & only found 2 in all of Missouri, Kansas & Arkansas. Are they that rare? Or do folks just never sell them on?
I live in a very rural area & Craigs list is about the only way for me to shop with pictures. Seems like 90% of the vehicles around here are crew cab dually trucks.
I have no practical use for a CTS, never the less I want one! If I could find a two door for the right price. They look like a completely different car than the four door to me.
Thanks, Brad
If it's a first gen then its modified and not from the factory. All first gen CTS and CTS V's were sedans. However 2 door CTS & CTS V's are common with the 2nd gen models. So in other words not very rare. I live in Texas and see them all the time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts