Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm 20 and had my car since I was 18.

My brother had his first Caddy when he was 17 or 18 as well, and has been driving them since. He's almost 26 now.

Can't say there are many young people around my area driving them however. Most of them are into imports :(

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I'm 28 and this is the second cadillac I own.

·
Banned
701 Posts
I clock in at 43, and feel much younger. Nothing like dropping the top and lettin whats left of my hair blow in the breeeze. Now if I can just remember where I left my damn keys.

Hey I like these guys too. Hey Sal, "you got any with boobs on them"

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Andrew60SP said:
I'm 20 and had my car since I was 18.

My brother had his first Caddy when he was 17 or 18 as well, and has been driving them since. He's almost 26 now.

Can't say there are many young people around my area driving them however. Most of them are into imports :(
The only time in my life that I actually "owned" a Caddy was when I was 19. It was a 1981 Coupe deVille with the 8-6-4 that worked perfectly. Dad let me "borrow" it for a few months while I saved up for a Mustang convertible.

My banana did a lot of dancing that summer.:banana: :bighead: :nyanya:

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Haha. No.. No bananas with boobs on 'em. :p

As for threads going off-topic - we try to avoid it most of the time. But like Wes mentioned - it happens.. But, we do try to avoid it...

As for age.. I'm 31.. 32 in September.. My first Caddy came at around 20 or so... I've been a Cadillac fanatic ever since my Father bought a mint-condition 1985 Eldorado Biarritz in 1980... That car turned heads...

·
Registered
46 Posts
My first Caddy was a 71 Coupe when I was 19, the body didn't last through all those Wisconsin winters. In my 20's I bought a 79 Seville which I still have but haven't driven in a few years (yard art). Now I live in AZ and about 10 years ago I bought another Seville, 89 which I still drive all the time (185,000K), 7 years ago I bought a black cherry 93 Deville that still runs great (125,000), and 3 years ago I picked up a 96 Deville with 17,000 miles in white Diamond, that I only take out for nights on the town, and weekend pleasure trips, although I took it on a few cross country trips back to Wisconsin. When this one is paid for next year I hope to find an Eldorado ETC (99-02) in Crimson red. Problem is I never get rid of my old ones and the monthly insurance premiums are like a car payment. Bottom line, I'm 42 now...

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Hey timber, if you havent already been properly welcomed, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very, very nice... looks like my mom's 99, only hers is black on black, a bad color for Arizona, and needs weekly washing. (She lives in Wisconsin) White Diamond is definately one of my favorite colors...

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
... I've been a Cadillac fanatic ever since my Father bought a mint-condition 1985 Eldorado Biarritz in 1980... That car turned heads...
WOW! Sal's dad had a time machine!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well Im 19 and just brought my first caddy a few weeks ago, Most of my friends call me a pimp for rollin a caddy!

21 - 40 of 171 Posts