Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious as to how old everyone is because most of the time all that has cadillacs is old people. just wanna see how much older everyone else is than me. i am 20, be 21 in june. all my friends tell me i am too young for a cadillac

i like this thing :banana:

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
we got all ages around here...im 29....i bought my caddy when i was 27 and the salesman told me jokingly that i was screwing with their average buyer age stats

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd like to own a Caddy someday, and I'm 19, a 2nd semester freshmen at GCC (Genesee Community College) in Batavia, NY, approximately halfway between Buffalo and Rochester. BTW, I'm new, its nice to be here.

·
Registered
857 Posts
A Lady never tells her age! I am 31..and NOT counting anymore.:D But I get told all the time that I don't look my age..either they are lying to be nice..or I really don't look 31, who knows.:banana: <--------he's MINE! lol

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I also get a lot of comments for assumingly driving an old mans car.

Although, i think driving cars like this is becoming more of a trend towards younger people. My dad has told me that when he was a kid, if he would have driven up in a cadillac, he would have been made fun of forever. Now if someone of that age group shows up in a cadillac, people go "awww, sweet caddy dude!!"

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Damn, am I the oldest one here? (38)

And I don't even own a Caddy yet. Since I'm pushing 40, I figured it was a LAW that you had to buy one by then. Just like how I took up golf when I turned 30.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Sell your prelude to some kid that will rice it out, although it would be a shame to see it go to waste!

I play golf also, what is your handicap?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
The best year I ever had was 1997, I was consistently in the low 80's and shot a 77 and a 79 that year. Got married the next year, and the game went to hell. Right now, I'd probably shoot in the low to mid 90's.

If I started right now and played every week, I'd be in the mid 80's by June. My wife is another story. She doesn't even have to practice and she could go out there today and shoot an 82. When she's "on" she's in the low 70's every time.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Sometimes its just not fair. I am a 7, and at my course i shoot around 80, sometimes lots lower and sometimes MUCH more.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how did this thread go from ages to golf? mods...i think this calls for a banning ;)

i like this thing :banana:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Get used to it, it happens all the time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think your data from this posting may be a little skewed. You have to take into account most older Cadillac owners don't even know that this type of forum exists. The Internet.....I don't think so.

By the way, I'm 35, just bought my first Cadillac. A 1987 Allante.

That dancing banana is scaring me....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
About this Discussion
170 Replies
115 Participants
dchavezo