• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey eveybody, I'm sick of the cadillac "old man" image, and I don't think its accurate anymore, especially for the new CTS. But then again, I have to admit then whenever I see someone driving a cadillac it usually IS an older man. Less so with the CTS, but it still seems to be the case.

So, my question is, how old are you? Let's actually gather some information.

I'm 39.

thanks!

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS4, Performance Collection, NAV, AWD
875 Posts
we actually already did this a longgggg time ago. i can't exactly remember what the name of the thread was tho.. i'm 23, going to be 24 in less than a week,

·
Registered
92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4
348 Posts
Well, I am 'an old man'; I turn 68 on April 11. HOWEVER, in my defense: I bought my first Cadillac (an Eldorado in 1989 at the age of 47; bought my '92 Allanté (which I still have--just took the hardtop off today in 'honor' of Spring), and my '08 CTS4 at the age of 66. Age is in the mind; I'm still in my 20's mind-set wise...

David

·
Registered
Cadillac
72 Posts
I'm 49 with my 2nd new cts......nothing I love more than going the speed limit with everybody behind me getting a good look at the CTS caboose.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2008 Black Cherry CTS4 - FE2, J55
205 Posts
I'm 43 and I hate to admit it but every single time I see a CTS drive by me it's either and older man or woman driving it. I live about 1 mile form the dealer so I see lots of them and I'd say that only about 5% of them are under 50.

Mark

·
Registered
09 CTS
87 Posts
And exactly what's wrong with a mature gentleman driving a Caddy?

I'll be 68 in 2 weeks and this CTS is my 8th Caddy. My other three cars are Corvettes, including a track-prepped C6Z06 that eats Porshes and Ferraris for lunch and sh!ts ricers after dinner.

My entertaniment these days is instructing in a nationally-recognized race car driving school.

You see, the traditional definition of age is just a calendar reading. A person's true age is his or her mind, physical wellbeing and mental attitude.

If you see me at the track, come say hello and I will take you for a couple of hot laps in my Z06.

Frank Gonzalez

·
Registered
2009 Black Cadillac CTS Direct Injection RWD
273 Posts
i'm 21, will be 22 in june. love being young and driving a caddy. p.s. mommy and daddy didn't buy it for me. i banked every penny since i was 14.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts