Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
So the candians use a different day intervals.... Because youve changed it at least 3 times today!!! :D Damn metric system!!! :bonkers:

Im sorry i dont recognize her, I guess Im havent brushed up on my canadian society.... :rolleyes2:

Those movies sound like something that would be on MST3000..... :D

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
elwesso said:
So the candians use a different day intervals.... Because youve changed it at least 3 times today!!! :D Damn metric system!!! :bonkers:

Im sorry i dont recognize her, I guess Im havent brushed up on my canadian society.... :rolleyes2:

Those movies sound like something that would be on MST3000..... :D
LOL! Well, the best I can figure is that you gleefully watched my avatar as I WAS SELECTING the appropriate pic for the day! :D You are right about the metric system. :mad:

You should be ashamed for not recognizing such a Goddess. ;)

I'm not sure what MST3000 is but her movies were Hollywood made.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Mystery science theatre 3000... Its on SciFi.... They show reject movies and its got those three guys with their heads showing in the bottom of the screen....

Oh my bad.... :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ralph said:
best known for her roles in "Species" and "Ghosts of Mars."
Love her, especially in roles where it would appear she's trying to shed the simpleminded supermodel image. One flic has her as a semi-lesbianish hitman (maybe Gershon was in it too?).

Thread content? WGAS!, - she's a beaut!

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
elwesso said:
Mystery science theatre 3000... Its on SciFi.... They show reject movies and its got those three guys with their heads showing in the bottom of the screen....

Oh my bad.... :D
No B movies for her! Do yourself a favor, rent Species! And then the second one, you won't be sorry! Gotta love a gal thats into sci-fi thrillers.

FTSS: When I first saw her in a movie, I had no idea she was a model. I guess talent can go further than the stressful life of flashbulbs in your face everyday. ;)

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
FTSS said:
Love her, especially in roles where it would appear she's trying to shed the simpleminded supermodel image. One flic has her as a semi-lesbianish hitman (maybe Gershon was in it too?).

Thread content? WGAS!, - she's a beaut!
Wrong chic as far as I know.

And what the hell is WGAS!? :devil:

Broughm, you are correct, plastic sides on the rad.

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Question is...is this one too much??

1991 Brougham, 61k, full power, leather, very clean, $49,000.

From Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 2/1/04

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wrong chic as far as I know..
Nata doublecrosses a doublecrossing guy for loot, - I think Cristopher Walken is in it too. Now you're gonna make me go find the title. :annoyed:

[/QUOTE]And what the hell is WGAS!? [/QUOTE]

Who Gives A S#!& I never saw it before, - I just made it up.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Ralph said:
:histeric: Wes, that's funny! Why doesn't anybody recognize the most beautiful woman in the world??!! Natasha Henstridge! Canadian supermodel/actress best known for her roles in "Species" and "Ghosts of Mars." FYI I only change it ONCE a day!! :D :yawn:
I know who she is...dont forget the whole nine yards and she spies

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
tru504187211 said:
Question is...is this one too much??

1991 Brougham, 61k, full power, leather, very clean, $49,000.

From Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 2/1/04
That's a bit much? Maybe if it had 6 K on it. But still! Geez, maybe I'll just start the bidding for mine at $100,000, ok I'll take $70,000! :cookoo:

Brett, thanks for reminding me of those other two movies, I still have to see them.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
FTSS said:
Nata doublecrosses a doublecrossing guy for loot, - I think Cristopher Walken is in it too. Now you're gonna make me go find the title. :annoyed:
And what the hell is WGAS!? [/QUOTE]

Who Gives A S#!& I never saw it before, - I just made it up.[/QUOTE]

If you could PM me the title of that movie, if you remember it, that would be appreciated. :yup:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts