Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Detailing:
Unless you know all the ins and out of your vehicle, my suggestion is to go early to some car shows and spend some time hanging out with some of them. You will start to pick up bits and pieces from some people, both by observing and by talking to them.
I myself would probably be classified as an `ol' geezer' and anal retentive because of my habits. However, I bought a Vette and then I linked up with more of my kind!!! It's really amazing that the things you did to your parents cars as a kid come back to pay great dividends when you finally get a chance to re-line your youth at mid-life ( via the Vette). i keep all my cars nice, but I now devote the bulk of my detailing time to the Vette.
If anyone is in the Wash D.C. metro area and wants to get together for a detailing session, I would be happy to join and/or host. One of the guys in our Vette club is a good detail person and gives "how to" sessions at Shop Nite in Gaithersburg at least once a year. I have most of his written instructions and I would be glad to share them.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts