Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2006 silver smoke CTS
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is the lease payment on your CTS? Do you get cost free maintenence? Also what options does your car have?

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
2005 CTS 3.5 auto with sports and luxury packages:
Sticker $38,085
Monthly payment: $389.39 for 36 months

It was a steal at any price because the CTS is so nice!

·
Registered
2006 silver smoke CTS
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
saw a commercial for a cts for 299 a month. Think that's the crappy base model with no options?

·
Registered
272 Posts
saw a commercial for a cts for 299 a month. Think that's the crappy base model with no options?
a cadillac with no options?! is that possibel? the only things it won't have will be like a sunroon, GPS, CD (maybe), heated seats, and shit like that but it will probably have power windows, locks, seats, steering, brakes, and even cruise control. too me there is no such thing as a caddy wtih no options just a few less stuff that u can always add on.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
gritter said:
You know it! Whenever a manufacturer advertises lease pricing, it is always for a bare bones bottom of the line model. That is what is so humerous about such advertisements because when the buyer show up at the dealer the $299/month lease turns into $599/month, just because they wanted a bigger engine, leather interior, a few options, etc.

Thankfully, GMAC does offer a way around that in the SmartBuy which is either financial genius or complete folly depending on your buying habits. The SmartBuy program minimizes your front end payments and is much like a lease, but is not a lease because your overall payment is a lot lower, and you have the option of returning your vehicle or refinancing at the end of the term. I bought my last two vehicles through SmartBuy, including the CTS, and have been extremely happy. Sure, I might be financing out for a longer period than people who buy their cars on financing, but at 2.9% interest, who cares? The SmartBuy works best for people like me who are not prone to getting a new car every few years. I still have my ten year old Saturn purchased through SmartBuy and alternate between the CTS and the Saturn day to day. The Saturn goes on high risk trips and visits to bad areas while the CTS is for long road trips and times when I want to impress clients.

Everyone's finances are different so there is no one right or wrong solution.

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
gritter said:
1SA 2.8L No Packages or Options 6Speed, which you can hardly find anywhere...36 Months, 12,000mi Yep. Bare Bones

·
Registered
15 Posts
NOTE: advanced appologies to purple CTS owners... nothing against you :) .. just not my preference :)

Bare bones, and typically the one left on the lot no one wants.

Dallas area Massey Cadillac had one for $299/mo. ... took look ... purple, no options, 2.8... and purple.

Did I mention it was purple?

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, 2008 Cadillac CTS
733 Posts
Serpico said:
NOTE: advanced appologies to purple CTS owners... nothing against you :) .. just not my preference :)

Bare bones, and typically the one left on the lot no one wants.

Dallas area Massey Cadillac had one for $299/mo. ... took look ... purple, no options, 2.8... and purple.

Did I mention it was purple?
I have a friend that may be interested in the purple. She's a teacher and loves the color. But, did I mention she was semi-color blind?

·
Registered
24 Posts
$308 per month. Sales Tax included.

<EDIT> 2005 3.6L
1SB (I believe) luxury + sport model. 17" Tires.....MSRP $40,300

Miles: 16,000 for 36 months

$3,000 down.

Took quite a bit of haggling to get this deal. The dealer started me out at $650 per month. Being a 23 year old college kid I think he assumed that I had no idea how leasing worked. His smile was almost entirely wiped out by the time I had signed the paperwork at the end. Being an accounting major, and having business negotiation experience, definitely helps :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts