Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much can I get for a used v?
What are the asking prices and sells due to GM discount going away?
:mad2:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Katndnvr said:
How much can I get for a used v?
What are the asking prices and sells due to GM discount going away?
:mad2:
I bought a Silver V last week with 7K miles for 38K, car is in perfect condition.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
You can have mine, 2004 platinum with sunroof and Corsa and clear bra, 9500 miles. the first $60K takes it. Celebrity car; it drove down some of the same roads that have been driven by famous people like Bruce Springsteen and Oprah Winfrey.

I'm not holding my breath, but that is exactly the point. I am doing my part though to preserve resale for those who seek to sell.

I'm also working up to 1000 posts. Pales in comparison to CVP or Urbanski, but we all need our self-esteem boosts.

dhg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chesrowncadillac said:
I have a used Black 2004 $38000.
Chesrown Newark
:banghead: Great thanks for really helping the resale value of people WHOM aren't dealers try to get a decent price.
I don't think dealers should be allowed to go out on the boards and post CUT throat prices like that. Stay on the showroom floor or go out in the streets in some big V outfit and wave your sign to get customers to come to you.
It sure hurts reg people that had to pay MSRP full price!
Thanks appreciate it and hope you get that commision on that check! I ame sure you will, by the way does your boss know you sit around at work and do this?

·
Registered
23,162 Posts
Katndnvr said:
:banghead: Great thanks for really helping the resale value of people WHOM aren't dealers try to get a decent price.
I don't think dealers should be allowed to go out on the boards and post CUT throat prices like that. Stay on the showroom floor or go out in the streets in some big V outfit and wave your sign to get customers to come to you.
It sure hurts reg people that had to pay MSRP full price!
Thanks appreciate it and hope you get that commision on that check! I ame sure you will, by the way does your boss know you sit around at work and do this?
So....you decide that your 30th post as a NON-supporting member should be a massive flame against a PAYING Supporting Dealer?? Where do you get off?
You need to relax, lurk more, and learn how this place works and who Chesrown is.
ps. he IS the boss. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.