Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see the following people either have, or have an order in, for a V-Wagon. Any one else? Let's hear from you.
Tuna
elphil
burt99
eyeballs19
zeolite2
siegel
Immcleod
darvish
offmango
WagoninWisconsin
Gordy Petroski

·
Registered
2010 Escalade, 2011 CTS-V Wagon
5 Posts
I hope to pick mine up this week (pickup courtesy of my wife)...I have a broken right leg, so imagine waiting to even have a first drive, at least for a while. Snow in Wisconsin doesn't help, either.

·
Registered
2011 cts-v wagon
298 Posts
Mine is at dealership waiting for me to pick up mon28/2/11. Lots new snow so am thinking i may leave it for a few days until weather breaks,do not think i can make it safely accross city to my winter wheels- tires.

·
Registered
1974 Eldo conv., 2010 SRX, 2011 CTS-V Wagon
188 Posts
I've got to believe that the CTS-V wagon is about the lowest production car in North America. Given 3k Vs made a year and mabye? 10% being wagons, that'd be about 300 per year (maybe 100 built so far). Just a guesstimate, but what could possibly be lower?

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
17,618 Posts
Hard to say, it's definitely a niche vehicle. Dealers aren't really stocking these are they?
I am actively looking and now need to secure financing before I buy. My dealer has one on the lot, a "stripper" with no options except a sunroof. When I was looking at it another couple came for a test drive. I was looking forward to talking with "him" about the car, etc, when the wife got in the driver's seat. She wants to drive it to the country club...

Paul

·
Registered
'11 Little Red V wagon (& 2 Vettes)
253 Posts
Let's hear from you.
Name ------- Ordered --- TPW ------- Delivered
Tuna ------- 9/26/10 ---- 11/1/10 --- 12/7/10 --- 1900 miles now

·
Registered
2011 Raven V Wagon - 2008 Yukon Hybrid
11 Posts
It's on the way!!! Can't wait

Status 02/22/2011 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is being prepared for shipping. For Cadillac, GMC and Buick customers, please contact your dealer or customer service for further updates as no further updates available at this time.

·
Registered
Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let's hear from you.
Name ------- Ordered --- TPW ------- Delivered
Tuna ------- 9/26/10 ---- 11/1/10 --- 12/7/10 --- 1900 miles now
elphil--------10/10/10 ----1/3/11 -----1/21/11 --- 750 miles

Note: the forum will not let me add any more names to the list at the top of this thread.

·
Registered
cts-v wagon in late summer 2011
13 Posts
I have to wait until end of august. The first V-Wagons will come to germany
at this time. After the int. motorshow in geneva will the dealers get their price list,
so in about 2 weeks I would be able to order.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a V-Wagon as well
Mine is a winter warrior as I have taken her through two blizzards and up to NH for a two day winter driving school with the Team O'Neil Rally School
What an awesome car
Silver, Stick, Recaros, NO Roof, Wood, Suede, 18" Studded Nokians, exhaust valves
Check her out - really good in the snow by the way

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes indeed Joey

All these pictures where taken in the same basic area - Route 106 in East Norwich - close to where I live - pass it everyday
You from Long Island?
Any meets?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts