Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just turned 23,000 miles today with no breakdowns.8,000 of those miles maggied.Still love the car!!!!!!!!!:burn:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Bought Sept 7, and already have 721 miles, LOL. But my 99' 540i was up to 111,500 when I sold it last week. Miles should really start to stack up quickly now.

Brian R.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bought mine used in March with 5368 miles; now have 13476 mi and going strong. Have had the airbag and control arm bushing recalls done, three oil changes, used one bottle of Rejex, and earned four speeding tickets for my roomie (none for me!).

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
2004 V - Feb. '04 - Dec. '04 = 20,000 miles (Raven Black and slow as hell. Had to trade)
2005 V - Dec. '04 - Present = 20,000 miles (Platinum. Scarey fast)

4 rear differentials
1 Inner half shaft
1 outer half shaft
New propeller shaft (yes really)
2 sets of rear bushings (to get rid of the clunk)
New Nav system
Rebuilt Trans
New clutch
New slave cylinder
New pressure plate
Activated Alarm
Adjust Brake Pedal
Suspension Bushings Inserts
Fuel Jumper recall
Suspension bolt recall
PCM reflash recall
Seatbelt recall
Airbag recall

Going in again next week to get my sun visor replaced. The vinyl is pulling away from the homelink pad.

Other than the 34 days out of service for the 23 issues above my V's have been trouble free!

:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

·
Registered
139 Posts
2004 "V" -- got it in February 2005 has ONLY 2600 miles--New Battery and this Tuesday finally Again a New Radiator--LOVE HER!!!
Feline

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
35 Participants
cts-v ls6