Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm turning in my 08' CTS (sad day... really loved it!)

Anyways... it has 56,000 miles on it.

I was wondering, who has the most miles on their CTS and how is it holding up?

·
Registered
13' CTS V Coupe / KN CAI / Eiback ProKit / 20" wheels + Nitto Tires
147 Posts
I recently bought mine its an 08 with 21400 miles
my mothers sentra is an 08 too and has the same milage

·
Registered
2009 CTS DI. everything but nav.current mileage 11800 km.
84 Posts
9400 kilometers......only 4 recalls,,, and a dealer that damaged my rubber air dam .... priceless !!

·
Registered
2009 CTS DI AWD Premium
585 Posts
21,934 and while it has been to the shop more times than i can count on my hands and feet, the issues have been relatively minor ... squeaky sunroof, replace intermediary shaft, repair squeaky nav unit, replace burnt out third stoplight, and the list goes on and on ... not a good sign for reliability but I love the car and I am hoping we'll have smooth sailing from here on out.

·
Registered
08 CTS
176 Posts
08 Red with cashmere interior- most everything but nav
15123 easy miles [wife's car]. No major problems other than steering wheel
vibration which was corrected with new front tire replacement under warranty,
but it took nearly 3 years before they decided to fix it. Drives and rides like a dream now.

·
Registered
Former owner 2008 CTS
228 Posts
68,500 miles on mine. Got it with 48,000. Only thing I've had it in for was the driveshaft TSB (phasing drone/boom). They found a leaking differential seal when I had it in for a routine service, covered under powertrain warranty.

I have a few rattles (mostly sunroof, some rear package shelf, both fixable), but they don't bother me enough to start tearing things apart (or to pay the dealer). I figure with 68k miles, things are bound to start rattling a little bit no matter what you're driving.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI AWD Thunder Gray Chromaflair/Ebony
798 Posts
My 08' AWD DI has about 49K miles on it....hoping to take it to at least 150K.

·
Registered
887 Posts
2008 cts white diamond awd every option my car has 3 thousands miles on it never seen snow rain i take it out sunday morning for coffe i might be selling it.

·
Registered
2009 CTS, 2009 Yamaha R1
268 Posts
Just bought an 09 CTS DI with 46k on it. So far so good, going to take it to the dealership for the recall work and have them go through it for any problems. So far I love it though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts