Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 2008 CTS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find out how many CTS where made with the same specs as the one I own? I have the 2008 CTS Hot LAva, AWD, 3.6LDI, p235/50r 18.

thanks in advance......

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
1,000 Posts
The Hot Lava '08 CTS cars were a "limited production run," and I heard they all came equipped the same--fully optioned, all with Black Leather interiors. Sorry, but I don't know how many were made, but I would guess around 1,800 or so.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 3.0DI NAV FE1 - in transit
38 Posts
I actually hoped they would bring that colour back for 2010. I did a quick search to make sure that Hot Lava was the 'orange' I was picturing. I found some pictures on Flickr and the caption said "Only 600 made" and they said they still had soem available. Guessing it was a dealership of sorts. Not sure if 600 is accurate but it's more info than you had before ;)

·
Registered
Cadillac 08CTS Hot Lava 3.6DI RWD special edition
74 Posts
It is nice to have a "rare" ride, that is one of the reasons I bought it. However it is one of those colors you either like, or don't.

personally I love it! :bouncy:

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS4 3.6 D.I. Hot Lava Edition, 2016 CTS-V
116 Posts
Where can I find out how many CTS where made with the same specs as the one I own? I have the 2008 CTS Hot LAva, AWD, 3.6LDI, p235/50r 18.

thanks in advance......
I have the same car lol. I wondered the same thing myself. I wish there was a way to tell. They should have put like a small plaque inside telling you what number you had and out of how many. Also I would really like to know the exact date it was built, not just the month and year.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
... Also I would really like to know the exact date it was built, not just the month and year.
Anyone with access to the GM VIS system (like your dealer) can tell you your exact build date. All they need is your VIN.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts