Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 cts-v wagon
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, excited about my new v wagon and joining this forum. Just wondering if anyone knows how long I will have to wait to get delivery, the build date is the week of March 21st? The wait is killing me! On order: 2011 v wagon
thunder grey, 6sp manual, recaros, sunroof, polished wheels. Does it come with a cargo net? Thanx for any info.

·
Registered
Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon
1,087 Posts
No cargo net. Ordered mine 10/10/10, took delivery 1/20/11. I was told by Cadillac Customer Service that the Wagons are a very limited production model. The 2011 sedans and coupes are selling very well right now and taking up most of the production capacity. You can go here and follow your production progress http://www.camarotracking.com/

Camarotracking is ran by Larry who is very helpful. Just put in your order number that looks something like; PGGVF8 and follow your wagon's progress to final assembly. The tracking ends when the car rolls out the door at Lansing. After that it will be 2 to 3 weeks before your dealer calls and says" come pick it up".

·
Registered
'11 Little Red V wagon (& 2 Vettes)
253 Posts
My V Wagon was delivered about a month after it's target production week. TPW was 11/1/10, delivery was 12/7/10.

No cargo net but I picked up one from the parts department for ~145. At least one person was given a net by the dealer. I guess GM doesn't think V Wagon owners will be hauling cargo or pets in the back, just hauling A$$.

·
Registered
11 cts-v wagon
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for info. How do you like your v wagon? I have never driven one before, is yours manual? if so how does it shift?

·
Registered
2011 cts-v wagon
298 Posts
Ordered mine dec.21/11, should arrive at dealership this week or next.
Waiting for call. Mine is silver,sun roof delete. Have hakapeleta nokeaan winter tires and foose wheels wating. Also orded spare tire kit and have toe ring.
Should a person get extended warranty rite away?

·
Registered
11 cts-v wagon
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your lucky to get yours so soon. Nice to see some v wagons coming to Canada. I'm in Toronto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts