Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS Luxury
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realy like the speakers on that new car i cant recall the name of it but its in an add with hamsters driving it lol. Is it the fuse? Or something like that? I dont care so much if the leds are synced to the music, But would still be cool to pop 1-2 blue leds inside my speakers. Im not very good at wiring but i do know how to splice wires with and without wire taps.

Any links are also helpful.
Thanks for your time :)

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Hey I'm just curious...did you just get your cts? I've seen a few threads you started within the last couple days.
If so welcome and congrads on the new ride....get 20z btw not 18s

Sorry I can't help you with the led's don't know much about them.

·
Registered
CTS 05
716 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS Luxury
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i got my cts recently and i love it thanks.

What about rice stuff?

I just want my car to look like a luxury show car, since im pretty much gonna be driving it around like crazy with friends.

and whats r u saying about 20z instead of 18s? u mean get 20" rims as opposed to 18s?

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
What about rice stuff?

I just want my car to look like a luxury show car

haha..most "nice luxury cars" dont have most of the things you want to do to your car. those are mostly "ricer things" that you want to do...

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Yeah i got my cts recently and i love it thanks.

What about rice stuff?

I just want my car to look like a luxury show car, since im pretty much gonna be driving it around like crazy with friends.

and whats r u saying about 20z instead of 18s? u mean get 20" rims as opposed to 18s?
ya, didnt you start another topic about gettin 18" rims?
i had 18s on mine before, it looked ok but i just wasnt happy (but i rarely am lol) so i sold them and got 20s and i love it...they ride a lot smoother than i expected...barely noticed a difference between the 18 and 20" ride... ibut i bet if i switched back i would notice more..

btw personally i would avoid any lighting in the speakers...if you really want switch all the factory bulbs to led but just white...dont go too crazy...it is a caddy...not a import.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts