Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'18 CT6 Platinum
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the European clear side markers like in the picture and one guy does sell them for the CT6 at $200 a pair (GM amber markers are $50 or less a pair).o_O So, I have been trying to track down a pair of GM clear side markers that are used in the European version of the CT6, without success. I got an actual Swiss 2018 CT6 VIN [1G6K95R67GU161664] from a car that was for sale online, hoping to use it to find the parts, but GMPartsDirect comes back, "No Results." Another site that claimed worldwide GM parts coverage came back with something like, "no parts for that vehicle," another came back with the US amber markers for the Swiss VIN. According to the VIN I used the car was manufactured in the USA, so the GM plant was supplied with the European Clear markers. I am sure there are many other parts that are different in for-European-built cars. One would think GM inventories these parts, especially on fairly new vehicles. How do you find and purchase European-specific GM parts? :unsure:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Alloy wheel

·
Cadillac Owners Troll
2019 CT6 Sport 3.0TT,2015 Luxury ATS , 2016 ELR, and Volt
2,513 Posts
Normally you can find them on GMpartsdirect. That's where I found the clear ones for my CTS. However, I looked at some pictures of overseas CT6 models and they had no marker lights at all--apparently a specific fender on those.

·
Registered
04 SRX
14 Posts
Caution should be used when switching over, depending on state. Some officers can be picky about it, because the amber color reflector is a federal requirement in the corner. Some states require it and most don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.