Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Eldorado
637 Posts
if you upload at photobucket it has a feature that u can resize the pics. or if u have a windows pc open up paint and click Image>Resize/Skew and i would maybe depending on the image do 50% and 50% in both boxes if it still looks to big it again but use a lower number use the same number in both boxes so the pic resizes the same all around

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
78,129 Posts
My workaround is somewhat tedious.......I use either Mozilla Firefox or IE 8 as a browser and Outlook 2007 for e-mail. In my "car files" I have a folder labeled "E-mail resizes". When I come across or camera download a picture or diagram I might use here, I highlight and e-mail it (them) to myself and Outlook asks "Make my pictures smaller?" This bullet reduces the file size, not the picture "size". I open my e-mail and save the attached pics to my "E-mail resizes" folder and browse to that in the "manage attachments" window.

·
Registered
98 Deville, '15 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium, '12 Ford Escape
3,289 Posts
If you are running Windows XP do a google search for "image resizer powertoy" from microsoft. tiny install, that adds an option to the right click menu to resize images to small, medium, or large, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768. there is an option to keep the original, or delete...i always keep it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.