Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help, how do I remove the air ride sensor rods? I'm looking ahead when I lower my lade. Still waiting for the kit to arrive. Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
3,404 Posts
Hello,
It should be a ball and socket design. So you would just pop the socket off the ball and repeat the process for the other side to fully remove the rod.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Help, how do I remove the air ride sensor rods? I'm looking ahead when I lower my lade. Still waiting for the kit to arrive. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2009 Escalade
225 Posts
Ok when you remove both rods, is the air ride compressor always running? or how does it distinguish the correct equal level on both sides? And if this is done how much lower can you expect?

Does any one know exactly the way to do this? Ive heard of people popping those really small rods or adjusting them, but im not exactly sure the correct way to lower the rear and make sure its equal on both sides.

I would like to lower it an inch or so and dont want to mess up anything trying to do it.

If anyone has any insight on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2008 Escalade
9 Posts
I have the Eibach springs on my 08 Escalade and popped the front rods off and drove it around for a day that way and it didn't do a damn thing. I really expected movement up or down or at least an error code.

·
Registered
2009 Escalade
225 Posts
I have the Eibach springs on my 08 Escalade and popped the front rods off and drove it around for a day that way and it didn't do a damn thing. I really expected movement up or down or at least an error code.
I popped the rods off and I get the SERVICE SUSPENSION LIGHT!, so I cant have be having that!. It doesnt seem to have dropped any either...

Anyone have an clue how to correctly adjust the rear suspension?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts