Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SRX
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an option on my CUE system, but after playing around with the options and somehow making it disappear, I receive a mailer today that I get a free trial of XM. lol Anyone know how to turn this back on? I can't find it anywhere under Settings/Radio.

Thanks for any assistance. :)

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,702 Posts
It was an option on my CUE system, but after playing around with the options and somehow making it disappear, I receive a mailer today that I get a free trial of XM. lol Anyone know how to turn this back on? I can't find it anywhere under Settings/Radio.

Thanks for any assistance. :)
It's probably on the next screen/page. The icons can be rearanged, including moving them to another page. Its in the manual but I think you get to them by putting your finger near the left or right edge and arrows appear for switching to another page.

·
Registered
2013 SRX
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's probably on the next screen/page. The icons can be rearanged, including moving them to another page. Its in the manual but I think you get to them by putting your finger near the left or right edge and arrows appear for switching to another page.
Hey, thanks for the response. I get the screen to rearrange icons, but XM isn't one of the icons I can arrange. However, I just read by hitting the radio button repeatedly, it'll take me from FM, to AM, then to XM... so that way will work for me.

Thanks again for responding!

·
Registered
2014 XTS PREMIUM
6 Posts
Go to audio and on left bottom you see a radio tower. Touching that changes from am-fm-xm with each touch and starts over again on next touch. Also you can use voice command to say "tune to xm---"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts