Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try a seach and nothing a came up
And I have read thread but cannot find it now
If I had a dollar for everytime I said I do not have write that down because I will remember that ,I would have a million dollars

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
airbalancer said:
I try a seach and nothing a came up
And I have read thread but cannot find it now
If I had a dollar for everytime I said I do not have write that down because I will remember that ,I would have a million dollars
I think that you have to hit the off and warmer button on your ccp. That should get you into the trouble codes section.
check out this website
www.caddyinfo.com

·
Registered
16 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
I think that you have to hit the off and warmer button on your ccp. That should get you into the trouble codes section.
check out this website
www.caddyinfo.com
Nope. You have to hit the Up arrow button to the right of the dash and the On/Off button at the same time. I have a '99 sts and i use the on board diag. all the time.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Beefcurtains said:
Nope. You have to hit the Up arrow button to the right of the dash and the On/Off button at the same time. I have a '99 sts and i use the on board diag. all the time.
sorry man thanks for the correction on that one. the way i said is for my 92 eldo

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beefcurtains said:
Do this with the key in the on positionwith engine off?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts