2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,254 Posts
spammer reported

I think I smell a RAT!

·
Registered
1993 sedan deville
30 Posts
Ive had 2 cars stolen and they were not worth more than salvage . If they want just a ride they will steal

·
Registered
1999 Cadillac Sedan Deville diamond
1 Posts
well my deville is a 96 champange colored sedan style.

tinted windows so it'll be hard for B** wannabe jackers to think twice.

Like someones inside pointing a gun at the them the whole time their trying to break in. 👍

I'm only 18 in my deville i try to baby a lot i've already figured out the valet trick about the fuel door locking.

But i just need to know because some crackheads tryed to AMBUSH me the other night.

Yea i live in a preety bad neighborhood and my car looks like a typical drugdealers car with the fender ports, tint, rims, custom fog lights and white neon underbody lights.

So what i'm asking is .........is it difficult for a typical street thug (Not a gone in sixty seconds type of person) to get in and go.

I do everything i need to.

I lock my glove box at night after pushing in the valet button. I also activate the parking brake. I lock all my doors. All my windows stay up also.

is that enough for ya :confused:

lol but yea trust me i could get a picture of me in the damm thing tommorow if ya want ;) :)
Lol to see your cadillac .

:giggle:(y):)

·
Registered
96 FWB
353 Posts
So Rosie. Welcome to the forum --> BUT <-- . You do realize of course you used up your first 'introduction' post replying to a 13-year old thread, and where the poster in question has not been online for at least a dozen years.

Uncertain what other apps you're familiar with, but take some time to navigate around on this platform in order to reap the most rewarding forum experience. It's good to see you've listed your ride. But, if you used search to uncover this thread then refine for better quality results. Happy foruming!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts