23,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Would love to, but we're going to the UT game that day.

Anyone going to be around Austin this weekend? Been driving a POS Alfa Romeo for 10 days and can't wait to get home to the V.

-Eric

·
Registered
269 Posts
erp2863 said:
Would love to, but we're going to the UT game that day.

Anyone going to be around Austin this weekend? Been driving a POS Alfa Romeo for 10 days and can't wait to get home to the V.

-Eric
c'mon dude you know TEXAS is going to win the game, there is always XM radio you can count on. now i would understand if it were A&M vs. t.u. playing that weekend because any thing could happen at Klye Field.....gig em AGGIES...

·
Registered
208 Posts
I didn't realize A&M still played football! Thought most of the team decided to take up whiffle ball. :lildevil:

·
Registered
269 Posts
erp2863 said:
I didn't realize A&M still played football! Thought most of the team decided to take up whiffle ball. :lildevil:
well one thing is for sure there not playing football this season. you can see that 1 out of 3 highest salary paid to a college football coaches didn't pay off for us yet. i'm demanding a refund...lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
I count a total of 7 so far, Including myself?
Who here in Houston has a Platinum with exhaust? I saw it during lunch a few weeks ago going down Alabama.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Mat347 said:
I count a total of 7 so far, Including myself?
Who here in Houston has a Platinum with exhaust? I saw it during lunch a few weeks ago going down Alabama.
Could a been me. Inside the loop?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Parker,

I meant to try and get a hold of you while you were down. Next time you are heading to HPE let me know.

Lance,

Derek is coming down Friday to have me help him do a sub and amp replacement in his car before the meet on Saturday. Don't know if your working or not but your welcome to come over and assist.:D

Shane

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
11 Participants
CTS-VETTE 550HP