Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot Rod Saint, just curious....who is the minister in your picture?

Looks very familiar, but can't place him. He's a Baptist from late 1800s, isn't he? Looks like Elder Charles Waters. Just can't place him. I've seen that picture before.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Re: 94'-96' RWD LT1 Fleetwood

Sevillius said:
Hot Rod Saint, just curious....who is the minister in your picture?

Looks very familiar, but can't place him. He's a Baptist from late 1800s, isn't he? Looks like Elder Charles Waters. Just can't place him. I've seen that picture before.

Thanks,

Paul
Your'e the first person to ask who that is. :thumbsup:

He's no minister. He's Henry Leland, the founder of Cadillac (and later Lincoln).

But that would be a great avatar for another board I belong too. Good idea, thanks! :halo:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Heck, see what happens when a guy who likes church history and cars gets looking at too many pictures? I've see the picture in one of my Cadillac books.

I KNEW it wasn't Colonel Sanders, anyway!
I'm getting too old for this. Speaking of fried chicken, I remember when it was called Kentucky Fried Chicken, but ...they... didn't like it, so the name was changed to KFC!

True Story.

Thanks for the info,

Paul

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts

Sevillius said:
Heck, see what happens when a guy who likes church history and cars gets looking at too many pictures? I've see the picture in one of my Cadillac books.

I KNEW it wasn't Colonel Sanders, anyway!
I'm getting too old for this. Speaking of fried chicken, I remember when it was called Kentucky Fried Chicken, but ...they... didn't like it, so the name was changed to KFC!

True Story.

Thanks for the info,

Paul
Church history is pretty interesting to me too. Lot's of brave men who left home and country to follow their call. I'm not one of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts