Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the deal...I actually have no idea if the Hotchkis products are crap or not...because I never got the sway bars I ordered from them. :mad2: I ordered a set of front and rear sway bars for the V from TH Motorsports and all I can say is disappointment! I first ordered the bars in Jan. of this year and TH motorsports said its a long lead time...4 weeks. I thought well its Jan. I cant test them anyway. After the four weeks I had to call on the status. Backordered for 8 more weeks. I'm like well its still winter so ok. The 8 weeks go by and I had to call again...yep you guessed it. Back ordered for 5 more weeks! I had had it at this point! 18+ weeks to get a product in. Its just ridiculous. I had TH refund my money so it looks like I will not be doing this mod. I am very frustrated at Hotchkis for not getting their manufacturing under control and I am also very disappointed in TH Motorsports. Although they were prompt in getting answers to my requests....they never took the initiative nor followed up. I feel they made no attempt to put any pressure on Hotchkis and just rolled over.

...so if you are planning on getting some Hotchkis sway bars...or any of their products I would imagine... better order now if you want to do your mod a year from now!!!!:tisk::rant2:

·
Registered
'05 V
84 Posts
Re: Hotchkis Swaybars = CRAP!!!

Was about to ask this ^. I wouldn't be so quick to blame a manufacturer if it's possibly a distributor issue, and since they weren't notifying you of the perpetual backorder, I'd be more inclined to say THM was simply holding your cash and hoping your forgot about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts