Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're running a group purchase that covers all products that Hotchkis produces. If they make it, we sell it and it's included in this GP! Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise so you will need to give us a call or e-mail [email protected] to receive a quote. Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763). Please let us know which part numbers you are interested in.

Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Hotchkis Performance Sway Bars. Hotchkis bars feature lightweight hollow construction and include greasable polyurethane bushings, and are powder coated for durability. Each bar set has been tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible.

V6 Specs:
1 3/16" (30mm) Hollow Front
13/16" (21mm) Solid Rear

Stiffness:
Front 157% Stiffer than stock.
Rear 175% Stiffer than stock.

2279 Hotchkis CTS Swaybars

When Hotchkis decided to manufacture coil spring for the CTS we took our time and researched other springs on the market. With those springs in mind we found a great combination of performance and ride characteristics. Our springs feature a linear rate design, and come complete with urethane bump stops.

Specs: CTS V6 1.5" F, 1 1/8" R

Spring Rate:
Front: 365 (Stock - 300)
Rear: 415 (Stock - 365)

1979 Hotchkis CTS Springs

Hotchkis' Stage I Kit for the CTS V6 consists of two products engineered to work together for everyday road and track day handling. All Stage I Kits include Coils (#1979), along with bump stops (front and rear) and a Sport Tubular Swaybar Kit (#2279).

80079-1 Hotchkis CTS TVS Package

Other product details and part numbers can be seen in the Suspension sections of our website. "Fine print" for this can be seen on the Group Purchase section of the site. GP ends Wednesday, July 11th.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Silver Smoke
173 Posts
:noidea: what was that for??

Anyone know what's better to go with (best bang for the buck)? CTS-V Sways or the Hotchkis?

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
Bang for the buck is the V bars. You can find them for next to nothing...but thats because the V guys buy the better Hotchkis ones. I love my Hotchkis bars!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hotchkis swaybars are very popular for most vehicles. They produce a very good product.

There are 15+ orders in so this GP is a go! It will be wrapping up on Wednesday!

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Not to talk trash, but wasnt the last hotchkis deal a huge cluster?

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
They have deals all the time. Sway bars are the first thing I buy for any car after window tint. Ask anybody, Hotchkis makes nice stuff. Yo nick, if you dont have some brand of bars you outa get em :)

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
340 Posts
are these better tha eibach?

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
340 Posts
+n
....sorry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts