Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're running a group purchase that covers all products that Hotchkis produces. If they make it, we sell it and it's included in this GP! Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise so you will need to give us a call or e-mail [email protected] to receive a quote. Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763). Please let us know which part numbers you are interested in.

Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Hotchkis Performance Sway Bars. Hotchkis bars feature lightweight hollow construction and include greasable polyurethane bushings, and are powder coated for durability. Each bar set has been tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible.

CTS-V Specs:
1 1/4" (32mm) Hollow Front
1" (25mm) Solid Rear
Stiffness:
Front 70% Stiffer than stock.
Rear 90% Stiffer than stock.

2280 Hotchkis CTS-V Swaybars

This package now comes with the brackets that everyone has been asking for :) GP ends on Wednesday, July 11th.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
235 Posts
I just got back in the country.. was on vacation.. Anyway to still get in on this purchase??

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
235 Posts
Yeah I called already and the young lady was nice enough to tell me it was over..... :(... That's what happens when you're on vacation!!!!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
So have you gotten the bars yet? I should have the V back together and ready to be torn apart again!

I'm guessing this will be easier to install then a flywheel swap.then a flywheel swap.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
48 Posts
:thumbsup: I got mine today too. I'll start the installation tomorrow and hopefully have it done by next Friday. I better get some more beer. :alchi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts